Football Parent Meeting August 24th 5 pm in cafeteria
August Dates to remember:
- August 17th Junior High Pad Pick Up 4:30-5:30 pm (8th Grade), 5:30-6:30 pm (7th Grade)
- August 22 - First Day of School not after school practices!
- August 23 - First day of practices for Football
(8th Grade, locker Room opens at 6:30 am. On field by 6:50 am.)
(7th Grade practice begins during 7th period athletics and runs until 4:30 am)
*For the first two weeks of practice there will be Friday practices.
*The Jr High Football Schedule can be found on the high school website
- Unless you there is not a physical currently on file then student athlete will need a sports physical (Physicals are good for two years not until their freshman year will they be required to have the physical redone.)
- All other paperwork will be needed. (LMC, Concussion, Steroid, Acknowledgement of Rules, General, Code of Conduct, and Cardiac Awareness.)
- All paperwork will be needed. (Physical, LMC, Concussion, Steroid, Acknowledgement of Rules, General, Code of Conduct, and Cardiac Awareness.)
*If any other paper work is missing from the student athletes file then he is disqualified from participating in any UIL sporting event, this includes practice. All paper work needs to be turned into the coaches by the end of the first week or by the first practice of the sport that your student athlete is involved in.
Any questions pleases email:
Coach Proffitt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Bennett at email@example.com
Boys Coaches office number 512-847-2318
Junior High Football Coaches:
Tommy Bennett, Matthew Proffitt, Juston Weldon, Chris Farias